- Graduated in Law from Universidade de São Paulo in 2002.
Areas of practice
Litigation and Arbitration
- Portuguese and English.
Awards and rankings
- Recommended as one of the top lawyers in the country by representatives of pharmaceutical companies, in an election held by “Analise Advocacia 500”;
- Recognized by Legal 500 in “Dispute Resolution” - 2015.
Admission and Associations
- Member of the Brazilian Bar Association since 2003.
- Coauthor of the book “Parcerias Público-Privadas de Medicamentos” ("Pharmaceutical Public-Private Partnerships"), edited by Editora Fórum
- Coauthor of articles about the Brazilian patent system and patent litigation, published in "Getting the Deal Through - Patents 2012" and "Getting the Deal Through - Patents 2013" (contributing editor: Stuart J Sinder of Kenyon & Kenyon LLP)